Sunday, February 16, 2014

Perspective. The price of peace.

I wish I could offer a different perspective but I just want to express myself sometimes.  I have no life.  I play video games and I watch Netflix and I text a couple of friends about BULLSHIT. And every so often I hang out with a friend.

Tonight was one of those rare occasions when I not only went out but actually talked with new people.  I felt like an ad for my situation: unemployed and lost, but hopeful.  I definitely don't think anyone else is more worthy, but I am an empath by nature and therefore it is hard for me to disregard what other people are going through.

This isn't the place to reveal what happened but i just have to say that if you have ever been harassed or pressured into a situation or if you've ever been threatened or accused of anything without cause... I can relate.

It causes a lot of damage, emotionally and psychologically and after this ordeal that I've been dealing with since the middle of October has come to a sort of conclusion, I'm ready to talk about my feelings.  I'm ready to let go of my anger.  I can't believe that I came out practically unscathed.  It came with a price of course, but the price was less than my reputation; less than my head.

No comments: